It's no secret that Orange County is one of the most desirable places to live in California and in the nation. The population of the famous OC is rapidly increasing leading to a greater demand for housing. As a result we're seeing many large, residential complexes being built and rental prices skyrocketing. People pay a pretty penny to live behind the Orange Curtain as it boasts some of the safest communities, best school districts, and most desirable beaches. Here we highlight the top 10 places to live in Orange County as listed by Rental-Living.
1. Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, & Lake Forest areas. For young families, suburban cul-de-sacs, great schools, and nearby entertainment make this the ideal community to raise kids.
2. Irvine. For young professionals, Irvine has become a business mecca with a wide variety of apartment living options.
3. Newport Beach. For those that want the prestigious OC address, Newport is the place for you. With some of the most lavish neighborhoods in Orange County, the average home price is $1.4 million.
4. Huntington Beach. If you love a laid-back, California lifestyle by the beach, then Huntington is a place to call home. It offers an array of fun bars and restaurants lining downtown and numerous rental living options.
5. Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Orange, or Tustin. If you're new to the Orange County area, consider these communities. With more affordable options and plenty of great entertainment nearby, you can experience Southern California living without the financial shock. Many young people, first time homebuyers, and young families enjoy the lifestyle offered of Southern and Eastside Costa Mesa while those seeking Newport-like communities enjoy the wide streets and safe neighborhoods of Mesa Verde.
6. Santa Ana. For those who enjoy authentic and unique cuisine, Santa Ana is your spot. It boasts some of the best Mexican and Latin American dishes and, with the areas trendiest bars and restaurants, downtown Santa Ana has become a hipster's heaven. Not to mention, Santa Ana offers much more affordable living options as well.
7. Westminster and Garden Grove. For a taste of the Far East, Little Saigon offers some of the finest eateries. Local Garden Grove park, nearby shopping, and apartment living make this area a great option for those looking to live inland.
8. Coto de Caza and Dove Canyon. For those looking to escape the crowded tourist attractions that have become of the beach cities, Coto offers safe, family-friendly, gated neighborhoods and sprawling land for horse property. Like Newport, these areas contains some pricey estates and a prestigious address.
9. Laguna Beach. Tucked away in the canyon, Laguna has some of the most beautiful beaches, stunning artwork, and trendy dining. For those artistically inclined, Laguna is one of the most eclectic communities in Orange County and is home to the famous Pageant of the Masters.
10. San Clemente, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano. For those who want coastal property but want to get away from it all, these communities offer peaceful, beachfront neighborhoods. It's the perfect blend of coastal living similar to that of Newport, but the laid-back atmosphere of Huntington.
Author:Kurt Galitski Phone: 714-957-6677 Dated: December 20th 2016 Views: 63 About Kurt: After 15 years of founding and running a successful boutique real estate office in Costa Mesa as a l...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
With seven consecutive years of five-star status in Orange Coast Magazine, The Kurt Real Estate Group is among the elite. No matter where they’ve gone, they’ve set record sales. Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or investor, Kurt and his team work diligently, honestly, and with the utmost professionalism and are passionate about helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Kurt is ranked among the top two percent of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide. Kurt’s experience investing in and flipping homes and his connections with the Hollywood Film Industry give him an unparalleled edge and keen insight into market trends. The opportunity presented to you in working with Kurt is why The Kurt Real Estate Group is recognized as one of the top real estate teams in Orange County.
Being in California with year round temps that hardly ever drop below
"I am not sure if my accolades of Kurt Galitski can do him and his service justice...I called Kurt Galitski as a shot in the dark...
Kurt is a true professional and he has even continued to help me with letters to and from the Seller, even though escrow has already closed. I couldn't have been more happy to work with Kurt and his team. I highly, highly, highly recommend speaking with Kurt when you are ready...Read more on Yelp"